1. What adjective describes a man who does not have hair on his face?
2. Men grow this hair above their top lip. What is it called?
a) a moustache
b) a beard
d) a goatee
3. This is what some men don’t do in November because they want to grow hair on their faces.
4. What tool is used to remove hair from the face?
a) a strimmer
b) a face-mower
c) a razor
5. This is the word for the short hairs that grow on a man’s face a day or so after he has removed the hair.
6. When you cut just a little bit off your hair, you can describe it as having a ______.
1) d, 2) a, 3) c, 4) c, 5) b, 6) d.