1. Before you send a letter to someone you need to put it in a(n) ______.
c) wrapping paper
2. Letters from companies that you don’t know which are trying to sell you something are called this.
b) hate mail
c) junk mail
d) trash letters
3. You need to buy one of these to pay for the cost of posting a letter.
a) a postcode
b) a stamp
c) a watermark
d) a frank
4. Many online sellers can arrange ______ for an extra fee.
c) next-day delivery
5. If you want to know when your online shopping will arrive, some companies give you the information to ______.
a) trail your delivery
b) follow your delivery
c) see your delivery
d) track your delivery
6. The cost of sending something in the post depends on the weight. At the post office you have to put it on the ______.
1) a, 2) c, 3) b, 4) c, 5) d, 6) a.