英語中的將來完成時（future perfect）和將來進行時（future continuous）都是用來談論未來事情的時態，那麼應如何區分和正確使用它們呢？將來完成時用來說明某個事情會在未來的一個時間點之前完成，它的基本結構為：主語 + will + have + 動詞的過去分詞。將來進行時用來談論在未來一個時間點開始，並持續進行的動作或持續發生的事情，其基本結構為：主語 + will + be + 動詞的現在分詞。請參考以上的講解，做辨析這兩個時態的八道測驗題。
1. Our exciting new project starts next month. The architects _______ the building in a mixture of Art Deco and Art Nouveau styles.
b) will have designed
c) will have been designing
d) will be designing
2. A: How long do you think it will take to reach the top of this mountain?
B: I think we _______ the top before the end of the week. Then we can take a selfie!
a) will have reached
b) will be reaching
c) will have been reaching
d) will have been reached
3. Due to rising sea levels, scientists have predicted that islands like the Maldives _______ completely by the year 2100.
a) will be disappearing
b) will have been disappearing
c) will have disappeared
d) will be going to disappear
4. For the next three months, Azalia _______ her new documentary on Artificial Intelligence.
a) will have been researching
b) will have researched
c) will be going to research
d) will be researching
5. Yun _______ six new scenes for his movie script by the end of the week.
a) will be writing
b) will have written
c) will have been writing
d) will be going to write
6. When I get to Lisbon next month, I _______ for an apartment straight away.
a) will be looking
b) will have looked
c) will have been looking
7. Which of the following sentences is NOT the future continuous?
a) Will you be working late tomorrow?
b) I will be flying to Mexico City next Tuesday.
c) Nia will have paid off her bank loan by 2020.
d) I’ll be cleaning the house for the next couple of days.
8. Which of the following sentences is NOT the future perfect?
a) Natasha said she’ll have sat her physics exam by the end of the week.
b) I will have finished my French course in three weeks time.
c) When will she have learnt to ride a horse in a race?
d) By the year 2030, most people will be working from home.
1) d, 2) a, 3) c, 4) d, 5) b, 6) a, 7) c, 8) d.