1. Most of the world’s coffee ______ Brazil.
a) made in
b) comes from
c) grown in
d) exports from
2. Coffee beans are not really beans, ______ they are seeds.
3. Coffee that can made quickly by adding hot water to coffee powder is called ______.
a) instant coffee
b) immediate coffee
c) now coffee
d) soon coffee
4. A cup of coffee made without milk or cream is a ______.
a) black coffee
b) white coffee
c) dark coffee
d) brown coffee
5. Caffeine is the chemical in coffee which can make people active and give them energy for a short time. It’s a(n) ______.
6. If you want a cup of coffee without caffeine, you order a(n) ______.
1) b, 2) c, 3) a, 4) a, 5) b, 6) c.