1. To keep the information on your computer safe, it’s important to have a strong ______.
2. It’s a good idea to create a ______ of your data in case your computer is lost, broken or stolen.
c) safety measure
d) protect disk
3. People who access computer systems without permission are known as ______.
4. Software that is designed to damage or gain access to a computer system without the user knowing is ______.
5. Software that secretly records what you do on your computer is called a(n) ______.
6. This kind of software can copy itself into computer programs for harmful reasons.
1) c, 2) b, 3) d, 4) b, 5) c, 6) c.