1. My sister loves her job caring for old people. She’s really _______ their needs.
a) sensitive to
b) sensible to
c) sensing to
d) sensibly to
2. My new car is really _______. It doesn’t cost much to run it for the whole week.
3. My manager is the best! She is the most _______ respected member of the team.
4. Nowadays, it is more common for organisations to have an _______ policy.
a) equal fortunes
b) equal opportunities
c) equal chances
d) equal possibilities
5. Dishonest people will take advantage of you if you are too _______.
6. The government is trying to persuade companies to become more _______ friendly by recycling their plastic.
7. The world needs to find new ways of creating _______ energy sources to stop global warming.
8. My father always says that _______ will get you further than lying in life.
1) a, 2) c, 3) d, 4) b, 5) a, 6) c, 7) d, 8) c.