1. In British English, something sweet that is eaten at the end of a meal is a ______.
2. Food that is not healthy but is convenient and tasty might be called this.
a) junk food
b) organic food
c) gluten-free food
d) reduced-salt food
3. Meals that you can order and then collect or have delivered are called this.
4. Which expression means you have eaten too much?
a) I’ve had plenty.
b) I’m caked.
c) I’m vegging out.
d) I’m pancaked.
5. One of these is NOT an informal word for food. Which one?
6. A small food item that you might eat between meals is a ______.
c) slap-up dinner
1) d, 2) a, 3) c, 4) a, 5) a, 6) b.