1. A skyscraper is a building that has over 40 ______.
2. Another word for a skyscraper is a ______ building.
The Hong Kong harbour ______ is famous for its skyscrapers.
b) street view
c) water line
4. To get to the top of a skyscraper you usually take an elevator. What is an elevator called in British English?
a) an escalator
b) a moving platform
c) a lift
d) a carry-on
5. Some skyscrapers have a ______ near the top which is open to the public.
a) looking area
b) viewing platform
c) watching gallery
6. Many skyscrapers have tall thin structures at the top which are part of the building. These are called ______.
1) c, 2) d, 3) a, 4) c, 5) b, 6) b.